Mark 12:30

And you shall love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, with all your mind, and with all your strength.’ This is the first commandment. Mark 12:30

Sunday, January 23, 2011

"Under Construction"

While thinking of what title to use for my first blog I came up with "Under Construction" mainly because I was trying to figure how to design it.  When I began to type it...I thought "Wow that's exactly what I am!"  God still has me under construction and I am so blessed that He hasn't finish with me yet. Today I give Him so much praise for the work that He is doing in my life.

Just to share a few things about me.

I am so blessed beyond measures...I have a wonderful family, my husband Michael who is the love of my life, my son Christian who is sometimes wiser then his 20 years and my beautiful daughters Sarah & Rachel who love without boundaries and I won't forget to mention my mother in law, Josie whom I love with all my heart and of course all my relatives whom hold a special place in my heart!  Oh but wait, I almost forgot my babies...that is canine babies.  Charlee Mae who is the sweetest MaltePoo ever and Brodee Jae my little YorkiePoo, who loves us unconditionally.

We attend Gateway Church in Southlake, TX with Pastor Robert Morris.  Gateway's vision is to see people saved, healed, set free, disciples, equipped, empowered and serving.

The the BEST thing that is happening right now is that God is training me in the way I should go!  How amazing is that!!

There is so much I want to write about but I will let the Lord direct me in the way that it is pleasing to God.

Oh one last thing...don't grade my grammar...remember I'm still under construction!

I will end my blogging today with the following from "Hushed Was the Evening Hymn" http://www.hymnlyrics.org/newlyrics_h/hushed_was_the_evening_hymn.php

Hushed was the evening hymn,
The temple courts were dark;
The lamp was burning dim
Before the sacred ark;
When suddenly a voice divine
Rang through the silence of the shrine.

The old man, meek and mild,
The priest of Israel, slept;
His watch the temple child,
The little Levite, kept;
And what from Eli’s sense was sealed
The Lord to Hannah’s son revealed.

O give me Samuel’s ear,
The open ear, O Lord,
Alive and quick to hear
Each whisper of Thy Word,
Like him to answer at Thy call,
And to obey Thee first of all.

O give me Samuel’s heart,
A lowly heart, that waits
Where in Thy house Thou art,
Or watches at Thy gates;
By day and night, a heart that still
Moves at the breathing of Thy will.

O give me Samuel’s mind,
A sweet unmurm’ring faith,
Obedient and resigned
To Thee in life and death,
That I may read with child like eyes
Truths that are hidden from the wise.

No comments:

Post a Comment